Monday, March 28, 2011

My Little Musician!


It's so fun to watch Flavi's passion for music come out. I think we have another worship leader in the family! All of our children love music and singing but Flavi seems to have a musical talent. He likes to take out his little size guitar and try to play along with Abdel but his most favorite of all are the drums. He bangs on everything and when I try to tell him to be quite he tells me no that it's  his music.  We always catch him on the drum set at church after service is done banging his heart out with a big smile on his face. Now his newest instrument he has added to his collection is this kids size accordion. It was given to him by a lady in our church. He absolutely loves it!  I can't wait to watch him grow up and see how God will use his talent for the kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment