Monday, August 13, 2012

A Fun Filled Weekend

God blessed our weekend with good fun times with friends and family. This weekend marked 25 years for my dad being pastor of their church. The Lord has really blessed my parents in their ministry. I am very proud of my parents and their devotion to Gods people and the church! Great job dad and mom love you a lot!!
As part of the celebration, my dads church had a party at a local park. The kids and I had a wonderful time riding ponies, taking a train ride and paddle boat rides!! It was a great time celebrating my parents and seeing everyone who came out to support them!!
Another high light for me this weekend was running a 5k race with some of my good friends from my MOPS group! Even though I didn't finish first (which I knew would never happen!!) I had a great time! I finished the race with a personal best time and thanked the Lord I actually finished!!!
I have so many reasons to be thankful for what God has given me there are to many to count!

No comments:

Post a Comment