Friday, July 27, 2012

God's Blessings

It's been about a year that I have done a post. And a lot has happened in that amount of time. But I just wanted to share about the things that the Lord has done for my family and I recently. He has blessed us in so many ways. Just this past Sunday my husband got named the new head pastor of our church. This is something that the Lord has been working on in my husband and my hearts for awhile. When God puts something on your heart it's hard to ignore it. We have done a LOT of praying and feel this is the right thing for us to do. It's a big change for our family but a good one. I can't wait to see where the Lord will take us and use us through this decision. I am happy to be able to support my husband through this change and be by his side as he leads Gods people. It's such a blessing and privilege to work for Gods kingdom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment