Friday, August 23, 2013

2013 How Time Goes By.

Life just seems to keep on going and I get sidetracked. I took off time from my blog and I have missed it....

The summer has come and gone. We went to VBS for the first time this year and had a blast!! Flavi was old enough to go too!!
Our church did an outreach in one of the low income areas here. It was so much fun to watch the members of the church be excited and working together to reach out to the people of the neighborhood.  We did many different stations like face painting, nail station, bouncy house and lots of games. Also a time for worship (which is my favorite time).
The outreach was a good time to teach my children about how important it is to tell EVERYONE about Jesus. How we all need Jesus in our lives and how we as Christians have the responsibility to tell others about him. 









No comments:

Post a Comment