Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wonderful Wedding Weeked

The kids and I are still on our vacation. We are coming to the end of the second half of the trip. The first week we spent with family in Washington and this week we are with more family in Oregon. Last weekend was my brothers wedding. It was a wonderful time. Everything was beautiful!

Mimi and Eva were the flower girls. They looked so pretty and they did a great job. I'm so proud of them. Mimi was worrying the night before about what was the right way to throw the flower petals! That's how she is. So we prayed that night that God would help her and Eva on the day of the wedding to not worry and just have a good time. They did such a perfect job!! And they had a blast!!

My Flavi was the ring boy. He was so cute! Him and another little boy shared the job of carrying the ring pillow. I was a proud Mama!! He was the most handsome three year old ring boy I have ever seen! Even Gaby was great! She loved watching everything and stealing the hearts of all the aunts and uncles!!

I am so happy for my brother and new sister in law!! May The Lord bless them in their new journey together. Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment